Terms & Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ALL CLAIMS AND DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
Your Compliance with this Agreement
You acknowledge that this Agreement is supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your ability to visit, use and/or submit information to the Site.
The Site is Not Intended for Minors
Your Access and Use of the Site
Your access and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or other actions that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any portion or feature of the Site at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
Your Access and Use of Services on the Site
You Are Responsible for Your Financial Decisions. We and our affiliates, through the Site, provide a venue through which you can obtain information and request assistance from our licensed insurance agents. We may also connect you with third-party service providers, such as insurance brokers, insurance agents and other insurance professionals (“Service Providers”). It is your responsibility to investigate Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers are solely responsible for any services that they may provide to you and that we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related to your use of a Service Provider’s products or services. We urge you to obtain the advice of financial advisors, insurance agents, brokers or other qualified professionals who are fully aware of your individual circumstances before you make any financial or insurance decisions. You acknowledge and agree that you rely on your own judgment and that of such advisors in selecting any products or services offered by Service Providers.
You Acknowledge and Agree that EZ Medicare is Not an Insurance Company. We are not an insurance company. We, through the Site, may help to connect you with licensed agents and/or Service Providers that might meet your needs based on information you provide. We do not, and will not, make any coverage or credit decision with any insurance agent or Service Provider referred to you. We do not issue insurance coverage or any other financial products.
You Do Not Pay Fees to Us. Unless you are a Service Provider or order a specific service through the Site, we do not charge you a fee to use the Site. Service Providers, however, may pay us fees for services and to be matched with Site users. EZ Medicare is not involved with and is not responsible for any fee arrangement that you may enter into with any Service Provider. You acknowledge and agree to this compensation arrangement. You hereby release us of any and all losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related to your use of a Service Provider’s products or services, including any fees charged by a Service Provider.
Requests for Quotes or Offers. The Site may give you the opportunity to request to be matched with and receive quotes or offers from Service Providers (a “Match Request”). Portions of the Site providing this opportunity (the “Match Request Areas”) are only available to residents of the United States, and may not be available in all states.
- We make no guarantee that you will be matched with a Service Provider if you submit a Match Request.
- If you make a Match Request, then you expressly authorize Service Providers to contact you by telephone, fax and email at the numbers and addresses provided in your Match Request, for purposes of providing you with the quotes, products and services indicated in your Match Request. You consent to receive telephone calls from Service Providers, even if the phone number that you provided on your Match Request is on any “Do Not Call” list. You also consent to us and the Service Providers making recorded calls to remind you of deadlines or other issues in connection with your Match Request.
- You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of any services offered by a Service Provider.
Fees and Payments
Access and use of the Site is free. At any time, we may choose to charge fees for various premium features and services, and we will notify you of those charges at the time that we offer features and services for a fee.
Transmissions, Submissions and Postings to the Site
If you transmit, submit or post information to the Site that is not federally trademarked and/or copyrighted, you automatically grant us and our assigns the worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, exclusive right and license to use, copy, format, adapt, publish and/or incorporate any or all such information in any media whatsoever, including, without limitation, the Content (as defined below). Provided that you have obtained prior written permission from us to transmit, submit or post information to the Site that is federally trademarked and/or copyrighted, you automatically grant us and our assigns the worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use, copy, format, adapt, publish and/or incorporate any or all such information in any media whatsoever, including, without limitation, the Content.
You shall not transmit, submit or post the following to the Site:
- Information that infringes our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- Information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to us or third parties or that infringes on our or any third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- Information that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Information containing or constituting chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, or any form of “spam”;
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations without written permission from us; or
- Federally trademarked and/or copyrighted information without written permission from us.
You are solely responsible for all your transmissions, submissions or postings (i.e., your own “User-Generated Content”) and the consequences of transmitting, submitting or posting them.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
Our names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are our trademarks or trade dress in the United States and/or other countries (collectively, the “Proprietary Marks”). You may not use the Proprietary Marks without our prior express written permission, which permission may be withheld in our sole discretion. TRANZACT makes no proprietary claim to any third-party names, trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site. Any third-party names, trademarks, and service marks are property of their respective owners.
The information, advice, data, software and content viewable on, contained in, or downloadable from the Site (collectively, the “Content”), including, without limitation, all text, graphics, charts, pictures, photographs, images, line art, icons and renditions, are copyrighted by, or otherwise licensed to, us or our Content suppliers. We also own a copyright of a collective work in the selection, coordination, arrangement, presentation, display and enhancement of the Content (the “Collective Work”). All software used on the Site (the “Software”) is our property or property of our software vendors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Viewing, reading, printing, downloading or otherwise using the Content and/or the Collective Work does not entitle you to any ownership or intellectual property rights to the Content, the Collective Work or the Software.
You shall be solely responsible for any damage resulting from your infringement of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights regarding the Proprietary Marks, the Content, the Collective Work, the Software and/or any other harm incurred by us as a direct or indirect result of your copying, distributing, redistributing, transmitting, publishing or using the same for purposes that are contrary to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
EZ Medicare, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), has implemented the following procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the DMCA. TRANZACT accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials.
If you believe any Content on the Site infringes your copyrights, you may request that we remove the Content from the Site (or disable access to that Content) by contacting our Designated Agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information to us by mail or e-mail:
By mail: EZ Medicare, 6127 S Univeristy, Chicago, IL
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once notification in accordance with the above is received by the Designated Agent, it is EZ Medicare policy to: (a) remove or disable access to the Content; (b) notify the provider of the Content or user of the Site that it has removed or disabled access to such Content; and (c) terminate repeat infringers’ access to the Site.
If you receive a notification of alleged copyright infringement, and believe that the claim is erroneous, you may submit a counter-notification to EZ Medicare Designated Agent within thirty (30) days of the date the Content was removed from the Site. A counter-notification must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement “under penalty of perjury” that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent of the person submitting the counter-notification.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification in accordance with the above, EZ Medicare shall promptly provide the complaining party with a copy. The complaining party shall have within ten (10) business days to inform EZ MEDICARE that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity on the Sites.